Premium Keyboard Building Services
Keyspresso offers assembly, desoldering, and lubing based in the GTA, Canada. Prices in CAD.
- 1 Cad per switch
Lubing includes lube, and film (if requested). If lube is provided by the client, then the service is .75 per switch. Lubing may be done between different individuals.
- 60/65% - 25$
- 75/80% (TKL) - 35$
- 96/1800/Full-size - 50$,
Desoldering services are performed using a desolder gun. Desoldering may be done between different individuals.
- 60/65% - 35$
- 60/65% inc. stabilizers - 50$
- 75/80% (TKL) - 45$
- 75/80% (TKL) inc. stabilizers - 70$
- 96/1800/Full-size - 60$,
- 96/1800/Full-size inc. stabilizers - 80$
Assembly services include stabilizer clipping and lubing. Soldered switches with Kester 63/37.
- Flux removal - $10
DIY kits assembly are judged on a per-build basis. Degree of time/difficulty spend determines price. Please contact, for accurate quotes.
- Duck - Octagon V3/ Orion V3
- TX - TX-75v2/ TX-87PC
- Singa - Unikorn/ Singa75 V3
- Filco - Minila (switch swaps)
- DROP (Massdrop) - CTRL
- KBDFans - KBD67v1/ KBD75v1/ KBD75v2/ DZ60/ Tofu60
- Anne Pro 2 (switch swaps)
- HHHH - PC Salamander
- Lin - Lin Whale
- AEBoards - Aegis1800
- LazyDesigners - THE60
- Iris v2.5
- cftkb - Mysterium TKL
- NovelKeys - NK65