We offer local pickup in the North York area of the GTA. Orders are typically ready within 3 business days (as per our handling time).
Local Pickup orders are processed in queue with shipped orders. It is not done at our place of storage/business since we cannot accommodate on-site visitors. By selecting Local Pickup, you are, in effect, using the pickup location as a "delivery" address to save on shipping costs.
- WEEKDAYS (Monday - Friday): 10 AM - 12 PM, 3 PM - 8 PM
- WEEKENDS (Saturday, Sunday): 3 PM - 8 PM *
- HOLIDAYS: Subject to availability. *
If you have selected this option and you cannot make it during our pickup times, it's best to contact us with your preferred date and time ranges.
For days where pickup will be unavailable, we will update the announcement banner to reflect the closure.
- Wait for your "Ready for Pickup" notification via e-mail. If you do not have a pickup notification, your order is not ready!
- Arrive at the pickup location.
- Knock at the door and state your name and order number.
- Receive your package.
How long will pickup orders be available for?
We recommend that you pick up your orders within 2 weeks of the notification. If you require more time to pick up your order, please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we are aware of your situation.