- For shipping information, please visit: https://keyspresso.ca/pages/shipping
- For pickup information, please visit: https://keyspresso.ca/pages/local-pickup
- For group buy information, please visit: https://keyspresso.ca/pages/group-buys
- For support on your order, contact us through:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discord: Please open a ticket in #the-therapist-order-support
- Use the chat feature on our website
- Note: Please include your order number when you make your inquiry. Please also note that contacting us may delay your orders as we work with you to make any needed changes.
Service Level Targets
- Handling Time: 1 week
- Shipping Time: N/A
- Inquiry response time: 2 days
- Build Services: 1 month
Please note our targets are not guaranteed. Circumstances may require longer lead times. In such events, we will put a notice up on the website banner to inform customers of further delays.
- Handling time is the time it takes for us to prepare and pack your order between when you place the order and when it is handed off to couriers (considered "shipped") or is marked ready or pick up. This handling time applies to all orders, regardless of the delivery method. This policy does not apply to group buy orders as they take more effort and time to handle and process.
- Shipping time refers to the time between when the courier receives your package and delivers it to you. This varies depending on the shipping service purchased. Check our shipping page to find out who our service partners are, and check the service's website to learn more about their service level targets. Note that their estimates are not guaranteed.
- Inquiry response time refers to communications between us and you upon sending us a message through any chat method or e-mail.
Order Changes, Cancellations, and Refunds
Order Changes and Cancellations
If you have an unfulfilled, pending order, we may be able to cancel or make changes to your order for you.
Please be aware that requesting a cancellation before your order ships does NOT guarantee that your order can be modified or cancelled. Please review your order carefully before payment to ensure it is correct!
In some cases, changes made to your order may also delay its fulfillment.
If your order requires a refund (partial or full), a processing fee of 3.5% will be charged to cover payment processing fees.
Please note that group buy orders are subject to our group buy policies; group buy orders cannot be cancelled once the group buy is over.
We accept exchanges on unopened and unaltered products within 30 days after the order is made. Please contact us if you would like to initiate an exchange.
Return products can be shipped back to us, or arranged for exchange at our local pickup location (appointment only). Please note that we are not responsible for any shipping costs incurred for your exchange. Please also note that a 3% processing fee will be applied on partial refunds.
We accept returns on unopened and unaltered products for orders made within the last 30 days. Please contact us if you would like to initiate a return.
Return products can be shipped back to us, or returned at our local pickup location (appointment only). Please note that we are not responsible for any shipping costs incurred for your return.
You will receive your refund on your return after we have received and inspected the product(s). Please note that a 3.5% processing fee will be applied on your refund.
Return Exemptions: We do not accept returns for the following products
- Lubricants and oils
- Modified products (eg. oiled springs, lubed switches)
If your product arrives defective, please contact us as soon as possible. Include as much detail as possible, and images. We will assess your situation and determine a resolution on a case by case basis. We will do our best to make sure you get products that function as described, but it may be our of our hands sometimes.
Do you accept Canadian dollars?
Our store accepts CAD and USD. Please ensure that you are on the right page for your currency of choice.
What's up with the processing fees?
Unfortunately, payment gateways no longer return transaction fees.
- Paypal (see their policy here: https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-full)
- Shopify Payments (Visa, MasterCard, etc.)
So, for refunds, we will charge you a 3.5% fee to cover these charges.
What is a group buy? Why are these products sold out?
Many products in our hobby aren't actively manufactured since many vendors are small businesses (like us!) and it isn't feasible for us to purchase the MOQ (minimum order quality) required to produce a product. Because of this, we rely on our vendor partners to help us meet MOQ numbers to get products made.
For many products, there isn't enough interest in the community to meet the MOQ a second time for a second round of orders. While we don't know if certain products will ever come back, feel free to discuss the product in our Discord server to help drum up more interest- hopefully, we'll see a second round happen from that!
When will a product be restocked?
We only like to stock products we believe that we can keep a constant stock of. Otherwise we will run products and label them as limited time.
Product restocks are expected to occur within 1-6 months, depending on the product and its lead times.
- Stabilizers and lubricants restock within 1 month
- Springs within 1-4
I'd like to suggest a product.
You can always contact us to suggest a product you'd like us to carry.
How do I keep in touch with you?
- Join our Discord server (https://discord.gg/EnTp2vA)!
- Follow us on Instagram (https://instagram.com/keyspresso)!